Shop Categories

X

Reply To: Problems with configuration of Agama Pro Child

Home Forums Agama Pro Problems with configuration of Agama Pro Child Reply To: Problems with configuration of Agama Pro Child

Zex

Hi,emforonda!

First of all, make sure everything is up to date.
If you do not have a pending update in the top-left corner, temporarily switch to the Agama-Pro theme, update it, and then activate the Agama-child theme again.

Next, the problem with the customizer can be caused by the conflict with some of the plugins you have activated, so I suggest you check the plugins.
To do that, deactivate ALL plugins temporarily to see if this resolves the problem.
If this works, re-activate them individually (one-by-one) to find the problematic plugin(s).

Make sure you have not added some custom CSS codes that might overwrite the Customizer options.

If you have done the above steps and still no success, do next:

1. To change the paragraph text in the body section Insert following code in Customize->General->Additional CSS:

body p{
  font-size: 18px;
  color:#54a2d4;
}

Change the size and color per your wish.

2. Footer area text customization options are located in Customizing ▸ Footer ▸ Typography menu.

but if for some reason doesn’t work,Insert following code in Customize->General->Additional CSS:

.footer-widgets p {
  font-size: 16px; 
}

3. If I correctly understand you, When you adding your header image, there is an option to crop your header image to the height you want (or you can skip that step ) I suggest you crop it to the max 500px width.
https://prnt.sc/keb64t
https://prnt.sc/keb6j2

If you want to change the kirki-logo, do next:

Step 1: .Log-in to your hosting space (server) via FTP client.
On your server, find the agama-pro folder in the theme folder
(path should be this: … / wp-content / themes / agama-pro /)

Step 2: Replace the “kirki-logo.svg” file located inside the wp-content/themes/agama-pro/framework/admin/kirki/assets/images folder with new .svg file according to your wish.

Step 3:Rename the new svg image to”kirki-logo”

5. No. You can only deactivate it in the Customizing ▸ Slider ▸ Particles menu.

6. Why would you do that?

The Child theme is always better option since a child theme inherits the look and feel of the parent theme and all of its functions, but can be used to make modifications to any part of the theme. In this way, customizations are kept separate from the parent theme’s files. Using a child theme lets you upgrade the parent theme without affecting the customizations you’ve made to your site.

If I miss something, fill free to ask me again.

Best Regards