Shop Categories

X

Reply To: Portfolio Items Content

Home Forums Agama Pro Portfolio Items Content Reply To: Portfolio Items Content

FemkeSchaars
Participant

Dear Jerry,

Thank you very much for the quick reply!

I installed the plug-in, and put in a couple of images. I have to admit that this is a very cool feature.
However, this is not really what I’m looking for since this will show the images in the form of a slider (which I’m trying to avoid), and I’m not able to add video’s and marmoset viewers.

What I would like to achieve is that all the content (images, video’s, other widgets etc.) is placed underneath each other. I want the viewer to be able to scroll down to see all the content.
For example I have a project in which I created a character model in 3D. I want to show the sketches and concept art that I did, as well as a marmosetviewer that enables the viewer to inspect my 3D-model from multiple angles.
Is it possible to do this in a portfolio item page? I am able to do it in the other pages (home page, contact page etc.) so I was confused why I wasn’t able to do this in a portfolio page too.

I’m not sure if it is possible to request a feature like this? I would love to be able to edit the portfolio pages in a similar way as the other pages.

Kind regards,

Femke Schaars