Shop Categories

X

Reply To: Some admin menu links not working after Elementor Pro activation (Theme Agama)

Home Forums Agama Pro Some admin menu links not working after Elementor Pro activation (Theme Agama) Reply To: Some admin menu links not working after Elementor Pro activation (Theme Agama)

enkeli
Participant

Sorry to bother: but now there’s a new problem – just noticed when edited pages with Elementor (Pro)…

In the “admin topbar” (the black row visible in the frontend when previewing page logged in to admin) is now showing a warning text: “Elementorin virheenkorjaus” (witch means something like Elementor’s debugging). When you hover it, it gives this notice: “Template > Template File: No Templates for condition > /themes/agama-pro/page.php”

I have no clue what to do with that… Everything seems to work ok at least for now, but something must be wrong because the message is there. The message is showing no matter I’ll to edit an older page (created before those fixes you made) or a brand new one (created just now). I can’t hand over site like this to a customer, so I hope you’ll find a solution to this too.

Thank you once again!