Shop Categories

X

Reply To: WooCommerce single product “ADD TO CART” BUTTON colors

Home Forums Agama Pro WooCommerce single product “ADD TO CART” BUTTON colors Reply To: WooCommerce single product “ADD TO CART” BUTTON colors

Ghost
Participant

Hello Zex!

That worked like a charm!
Would you be so nice to add code for different color once buttons are hovered by mouse (I want them to be “my template blue” on hover).

I am working on products views for WooCommerce and I found that subcategories on sidebar are hidden by default. Whats even worse that arrow graphic does not reveal them it simply does nothing.

I would appreciate if you could make default view for WooCommerce sidebar with subcategories revealed. Specially because there is no breadcrumbs available for categories and subcategories.
What I find missing is that once user pick subcategory that subcategory should be colored in sidebar just like in menu – easier navigation for user.

Lastly please tell me is it possible to change side of only WooCommerce sidebar? Currently its on the right side I want to see how it fits on the left and I am not sure is it possible.

Looking forward for your support.

P.S. Any chance for breadcrumbs in categories/subcategories views for blog posts and WooCommerce in future update?

Limited time offer : 50 % off : Apply Coupon Code at checkoutnewyear50