Reply To: API Key in my Website – conflict with another api key from my Plugin
Home › Forums › Agama Pro › API Key in my Website – conflict with another api key from my Plugin › Reply To: API Key in my Website – conflict with another api key from my Plugin
It’s possible that you have a conflict with the map widget
Here are the guidelines on how you can temporarily resolve the API conflict:
1. Open the theme Editor (Dashboard->Appearance->Editor)
2. Chose to edit an Agama Pro theme in the top-right corner.
3. On the right side, find the widgets.php file, located on the framework/widgets/ folder.
4. click on a widgets.php file to edit it.
5. In the main window, comment the line #12 (add a // sign in front of the line of the code).
6. Click on the “Update file” button to save the changes.
7. Refresh the page.
Please let me know if that resolved the Api conflict.