Shop Categories

X

Agama blue – Agama pro

Home Forums Agama Pro Agama blue – Agama pro

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hhekbk
    Participant

Hello there,
    a few days ago i afforded the Agama pro theme. Before that i worked with the Agama blue theme and it was fun and i was pleased, so i wanted to get the pro-features. Now that i got the Agama pro theme i experimented a few days and i must say i´m quite desparate now, because i wanted to work the Agama blue theme with the pro features. What can i do?
    I now it might be a very basic question but i´d appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello @hhekbk,

We understand your desperation, the Agama Pro theme comes with allot features build-in so you must take a time to learn how to use & configure it properly.

I suggest you to check theme documentation page on next url:
    http://docs.theme-vision.com

You can also check some video tutorials:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgp4ciHptPo5-uKJVuGBD5w/videos

If you have any specific request for setting-up something we can do it for you (or show you how to do it).

Best Regards

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Jerry.
    hhekbk
    Participant

Ok, i have a hard boiled question for you:

Is there a way in which i can activate all the pro features in the agama blue theme? There have been advertisings for it straight in the agama blue theme. Now, after i bought the agama pro theme i just want the pro features to work with the agama blue theme. Thats all.

Thank you in advance

Markus

Jerry
    Keymaster

Well that’s quite not possible, the only area where Agama Blue is different from Agama Pro is the blog area which can be enabled for home page but Agama Pro has even better choices if you check it via Visual Composer.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.