Shop Categories

X

Agama Pro breaking my WordPress admin dashboard

Home Forums Agama Pro Agama Pro breaking my WordPress admin dashboard

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Javier
    Participant

Hi, i have an issue whith agama pro when installing the plugins required, the wole WP site break it…. i have to reinstall de WordPress again and repeating the process, but its allways happen the same issue… im doing this 4 times and the agama pro theme dont work

Javier
    Participant

im still trying, and i found the problem is with the vision core plugin….please help

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Javier,

Please send me your website admin user/pass or even FTP host, user & pass so i can quickly resolve your dashboard break issue.

You can send me those details in private reply or to my personal email: kdonet at gmail dot com

Regards

Jerry
    Keymaster

Javier contacted me through my personal email address and we have resolved the issue.

Thread is marked as resolved.

Timmy
    Participant

I too have had the same problem, I’ve since managed to get the site working after struggle. But now each time i log into wp-admin, I receive this error: The theme directory “twentyseventeen” does not exist. Please could you let me know if this is something relating to the theme or another issue?

The site is at http://dev.brillianttv.co.uk/dev.

Many thanks,
    Iain Sykes
    iain@iainsykes.co.uk

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Timmy,

I can resolve your issue right away, just send me your website ur/ & admin user/pass in private reply.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.