Shop Categories

X

Agama Pro Slider Help

Home Forums Agama Pro Agama Pro Slider Help

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Debbie
    Participant

I am new to WordPress so the slider in this theme is stumping me. I purchased the Agama Pro in hope to gain some insight on the Layer Slide with the plates of food sliding around with the swinging captions. It’s why I chose this theme. So my dumb questions is… where is it? IN customize the slider images are empty. Isn’t there a template I can follow to recreate that look? Do you have a cheat sheet for that slider? Help 🙂

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Debbie.
    Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Debbie,

The Layer Slider is coming with Agama Pro theme as bundled plugin so you must install it first, once you activate Agama Pro theme you should be asked to install bundled plugins.

Or you can find Layers Slider in next Agama Pro directory: wp-content/themes/agama-pro/framework/plugins/layerslider.zip

Best Regards

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by Jerry.
    Debbie
    Participant

Thanks Jerry, but the layer slider installed fine during my initial install. What I am looking for is help WITH the slider settings…how to replicate that plate transition and swinging captions. I don’t suppose you have THAT exact template for me to install in stead of a blank slate. I really liked the demo and was hoping to the same look but I am just a little lost on the settings of the slider itself.

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Debbie,

I can install you quickly a demo content from demo.theme-vision.com if you want.

If you are interest to have exact demo as on our demo page just provide me your website admin user/pass and i will do rest for you.

The demo content installation feature is coming in some of next update release.

Best Regards

Andreas Lassel
    Participant

Hi there 🙂

I also have the same kind of problem and would be very happy if you could also install the exact demo content on my webspace. Would this be possible?

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.