Shop Categories

X

Agama Pro slider text edit

Home Forums Agama Pro Agama Pro slider text edit

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant

Hi guys,

can you please guide me to change the font of Title in slider. And also, is there a way to change the position of the Title and CTA within the slider (to the left or right)?

Best regards,
    Martin

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Martin,

Right now it’s not possible to change slider text font or position of text but we will include those features in next update.

You can only try to add Custom CSS code if you know CSS:
    Appearance -> Customize -> Styling -> Custom CSS

Best Regards

Mark
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Mark,

You can always use Revolution slider or Layer slider instead of Agama slider.

You must understand that this is long term job and with each update theme will be better so don’t expect perfect theme because you will not find it anywhere.

Here is example how you can customize slides font style, size & color via Appearance -> Customize -> Styling -> Custom CSS:

#agama_slider .slide-1 {
       font-family: DesiredFont;
       font-size: 24px;
       color: #000;
    }
    #agama_slider .slide-2 {

} ... etc

Regards

Mark
    Participant

Jerry,

Thanks for your prompt reply and example. Although the id/class combination in your example doesn’t seem to refer to anything (or had no effect on the styling when I added it to custom css). I searched the CSS in the theme’s files and found this id/class reference:
    #agama_slider h2.slide-title {
    font-family:’Crete Round’, sans-serif;
    font-size: 46px;
    color: #fff;
    }
    Using the syntax above in the custom css I was able to change the font family, except that It didn’t seem to want to pick up the font family I typed in place of Crete Round, even after I tried a few that had been used elsewhere in the theme, and it always defaults to sans-serif.

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Mark,

You will be able to choose font styles and sizes directly from customizer in next update.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.