Shop Categories

X

Arabic language and the menu

Home Forums Agama Pro Arabic language and the menu

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Greens247
    Participant

I have two questions:
    1. Can i change the pages format to RTL e.g. arabic without having to change wordpress language using the settings?
    i am used to wordpress dashboard in english and when it turns to arabic it’s a big headache.

2. The menu has a tiny arrow pointing down to show that this menu button can be expanded but the problem is when it is in arabic this arrow is on top of the last two arabic letters, so it needs to be spaced a bit from the last arabic letter.
    Also when mobile browsing using iphone for example the tiny arrow is facing right and is tightly placed on the right of the menu item. This tiny arrow is misplaced on desktop and mobile browsing.

I need a quick fix until you can fix it in future updates.

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Greens,

1. No you can’t, the RTL format is applied once language is changed from General Settings page on WordPress dashboard.

2. If you have any issues with RTL on admin backend (dashboard) that’s not related to Agama Pro theme but WordPress backend itself. But anyway i can check this and try to resolve for you if you provide me proper website details in private reply.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.