Shop Categories

X

Cannot register child theme for Agama Pro

Home Forums Agama Pro Cannot register child theme for Agama Pro

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ann
    Participant

One last time – I hope! I thought I posted this message earlier but I don’t find it in the forum. I have this most basic problem: I cannot get the child theme registered! I’ve uploaded both the pro theme and the child theme to my site and tried registering the pro theme (that worked but then some features stopped working) and then activated the child theme – then the registration page says it’s an unknown, unregistered product. I tried deleting both themes and re-uploading and then activating the child theme first, but got the same thing. How can I use the child theme to protect my customizations, and at the same time register it so that I have access to all the features I paid for? Thank you.

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Ann,

Did you are using latest Agama Pro version ?

You don’t need to register child theme since when you register Agama Pro theme the registration is valid for child theme too.

You can send me your website url & admin user/pass in private reply so i can check and register everything for you.

Theme registration is very easy, but if you have some older Agama Pro version installed you could have issues with it.

Best Regards

Ann
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jerry
    Keymaster

Ok Ann, im going to check right away.

Jerry
    Keymaster

The bug is fixed, the Vision Core plugin didn’t had any code for registering a child themes, that was my bad 🙂

I have updated Vision Core plugin and everything is fine now.

Marking thread as resolved.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.