EU GDPR requires that if people use a contact form, they have to be informed about the the website owners data protection.
how can I add this textblock in the contact form?
best option would be to have a checkbox “i agree to the data protection…” which has to be checked to send a contact-message. if possible, you could tell me how to do that instead of the textblock.
for the next update you might insert that kind of a checkbox as standard for the contact form?
furthermore I don’t need that googlemaps function in the contact form. it doenst work anyway correctly, as theres only text that is covered 50% by the textbox…. have a look yourself: http://pyure-crew.net/kontakt/ how can i deactivate it?
For adding a text into the contact form template, you will need to modify a theme file, so I suggest you use the Agama Pro-Child theme to avoid the changes when the theme is updated.
Then follow the next steps:
1.Log-in to your hosting space (server) via FTP client.
On your server, find the agama-pro folder in the theme folder
(path should be this: … / wp-content / themes / agama-pro /)
2. find the contact.php file inside the wp-content/themes/agama-pro/templates/ folder.
3. Copy that file to the wp-content/themes/agama-pro-child/templates folder.
4. Edit file in the agama-pro-child folder with some text editor (Notepad++)
5. Scroll down to the line #164
6. insert next code below that line: