I’d like to create an album / collection of galleries in a single page, with same size and with a single cover image for each, that would redirect to a the gallery of that subject.
I’m trying to set a showcase website for a small brand.
Do i need to create a page for each gallery?
(like this: http://emanueledottori.com/kkn/)
That is easy to do using the “Elementor” Page builder, which we recommend to install with our theme.
If you want your page to have the same look like the website you gave the link to, you will need to create the main page with the cover images, linked to the separate pages for each gallery.
Please follow the steps below to create the Main Page:
1. Install and activate the Elementor plugin.(if you have not already done so)
2. Create the new page (Pages->Add new)
3. Set the “For Page Builders” page template, from the page attributes menu on the right side. https://prnt.sc/mqdh43
4. Edit Page with the “Elementor” page builder.
5. Follow the Steps from THIS VIDEO GUIDE, to insert the images into the main page.
6. Create a new page for each Gallery specifically, following the steps above, then edit the page using Elementor and insert your Gallery using Elementor’s “Image Gallery” widget.