Shop Categories

X

Disable Post & Slide Only Homepage

Home Forums Agama Pro Disable Post & Slide Only Homepage

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eugene
    Participant

Hello!

I’ve been working with the theme and trying to create a static home page. I want to get rid of the bottom post that keeps showing up below the slider. I only want the slider to show up and be static.

I created the slider through the “Customize” option. I have looked through the step-by-step guide in how to create a static home page and it does not work. There is always a blank white space where posts will be displayed. Is there some way I can get rid of that white space and only only the slider show up on the home page?

Thank you!

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Eugene,

This issue will be resolved since we will add 1 more “Empty” template to page attributes but right now you must share with me your website url & admin user/pass so i can make this possible for you.

I need to add some custom CSS code to the customizer.

Regards

Eugene
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jerry
    Keymaster

Cannot login with username & password you provided, please check it and send correct ones 🙂

Regards

Eugene
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Eugene,

I have resolved your case by adding next CSS code to: Appearance -> Customize -> General -> Additional CSS
    body.blog #main { display: none; }

If you will change your mind and want to have some text in homepage you will need to remove above CSS code first.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.