Shop Categories

X

Editor Functions Not Working and Unable to Make a Grid With Linkable Images

Home Forums Agama Pro Editor Functions Not Working and Unable to Make a Grid With Linkable Images

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    davejm2255
    Participant

I just installed Agama today for an e-commerce website. Due to some issues with Woocommerce and the way products are fed through, I need a shop page separate from the default.

It’s been a struggle finding a way to simply add either a table or a grid with the sub categories with images that link to the category page rather than just the image. #1 I do not want to purchase the pro version of the designer plugin.

#2 I assumed based on the features that this would be easier and look so much nicer with the title of the category overlayed on the image.

#3 So, I give up and go back to attempting to try to set it up as a table like I did in the last theme. And then, I find that in the designer plugin, the table buttons do not work. But, if I go to the backend editor, my add image button does not work.

This is all very tedious and I am not new to WordPress, so I don’t understand what is going on and why I can’t complete a task as simple as this.

I want it to appear as:
    Category One (title)
    -Table or grid here with four columns containing image and title of subcategory for each image-
    Category Two (title)
    -Same
    Continued throughout the page.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Jerry.
    Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello @davejm2255,

I really do not understand you from the post above what you want to do…

Can you make simple elaboration ?

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.