Shop Categories

X

Featured Images Not Working

Home Forums Agama Pro Featured Images Not Working

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Andrea Turner
    Participant

I have been using the free version of Agama on my site and just purchased the Pro version to make use of some of the extra features, however when I switched over to the Pro version, most of my featured images stopped loading on my site. I have registered my site and installed/updated all of the required plugins. Any thoughts on what might be causing the images not to load?

Zex

Hello Andrea,

You need to migrate your site from free to pro (not just activate Agama pro).

There is no other way than manual to migrate all options from Agama free to Agama Pro right now .

We can just offer you help to configure Agama Pro to match your Agama free styling, you will just need to provide us your website url & admin user/pass in private reply.

Best Regards

Andrea Turner
    Participant

I did go in and reconfigure the settings in Agama Pro to match what I had in the free version. What I am saying is that the featured images for each post, which have already been set in each post individually work properly in the free version, but do not appear when using the Pro version. You are welcome to take a look at: http://www.andrea-turner.com

Zex

Hi,

Try to temporarily disable every active 3rd part plugins on your site.
    If this helps, then re-enable them one by one until the
    issue happens again so you’ll know which one was the cause.

If this doesn’t help,

You can try set featured images for all your posts
    using images already in those posts.

This requires a plugin, so go to Plugins -> Add New
    and search for:”WP Autoset Featured Image Plus”. Install and activate the plugin.
    The plugin will look for posts without a featured image
    and set the first image in the post as the featured image.

Best regards

Andrea Turner
    Participant

I turned off all of the plug-ins that weren’t part of the theme bundle. This did not solve my problem. Neither did the recommended plug-in, as I had already selected featured images for the posts that aren’t showing them. The featured images show up when using the free version but disappear in Pro. The strangest part is that it is not all of them.

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Andrea,

Try switching Blog Layout to List Style from:
    Appearance -> Customize -> Blog -> General -> Layout

Also you can try with Grid layout too.

Let us know if featured images are working or not.

Also it would be good if you send me admin user/pass in private reply so i can check something.

Regards

Andrea Turner
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Zex

Hi,

I have changed your post format type to standard and that resolve the issue.
    http://prntscr.com/fmscx4

I found that we have small bug in our system and we will fix it in next update(very soon).
    For now, until we fix it you can use only “Standard” post format for your posts.

Best regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.