Shop Categories

X

Front page boxes #3 Link

Home Forums Agama Pro Front page boxes #3 Link

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marion
    Participant

Hello Jerry,

I have another problem with the link in the front page box #3. Link does not work. This is what I copy out of the browser “http://sugar-sweet.de/meine-geschichte-teil-2/%E2%80%8E” image URL. It does not work in both boxes: Box Icon / Image URL and Button URL.
    I think the problem is the numbers and letters “%E2%80%8E” after the slash. But I cannot delete it.

Same Problem with Button URL, but nothing happens. You stay still on the Home or startpage.

Please could you help me?

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Marion

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Marion,

I’m working on quick update, you will be notified once update is out and that could be even for 1 hour from now.

Regards

Marion
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Marion,

I have tested this and it’s very strange… it is not bug.

Try next, go to:

Admin Dashboard -> Customize -> Frontpage Boxes -> Frontpage Box #3 -> Box Icon / Image URL

And just remove from url last “/” and add it again and save options again and issue should be resolved.

This is very strange and it can happen as you can see even if it’s not a bug.

Please let me know if this helped you out, if not you can reply admin user/pass in private reply so i can do it instead of you 😉

Regards

Marion
    Participant

Hello Jerry,

Thank you very much. I have solved the problem with your help. Don’t know how the numbers and letters were coming in the URL. But now it works.
    I have marked it as “resolved”.

Thanks,

Marion

Jerry
    Keymaster

I’m glad that everything is fine now.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.