There is no “easy” way to do that, but it is possible…
So, if you want to have a Title above the front page boxes, follow these steps:
1. Go to Customizing ▸ Front Page Boxes ▸ General, and disable the front page boxes.
2. On your Static front page, make new Frontpage boxes and insert the title above it using the WP_Bakery page builder plugin,
following next video guide
If you have a separated “Blog” page,
To insert a title above the Blog post section do next:
1. Go to Customizing ▸ General ▸ Static Front Page, and remove the “Blog” page.
2. Make a new page for your blog posts,
3. Add your blog posts and title above it using a WP_Bakery page builder plugin, following next video guide.