Shop Categories

X

Incompatibility with Woocommerce price by role plugin

Home Forums Agama Pro Incompatibility with Woocommerce price by role plugin

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Igor
    Participant

Hello all,

We are using Agama Pro at our future e-commerce: bezar.es
    The problem is, we need to hide our prices for unregistered users.

This (free) plugin worked wonderfully in other setups for me: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-role-based-price/

BUT, looks like it has a incompatibility with the Agama Pro theme as it hides, apart from the prices and cart, the homepage slider, when logged in.

We would have no problems using a different plugin, but all the others we can find are paid ones.

The question is: Any way to make it compatible OR any compatible (paid or free) plugin that could do the same?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Igor.
    Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Igor,

I have tested above plugin for WooCommerce and it’s working just fine for me.

The Agama slider is turned off by default on WooCommerce store page and there is no option to turn it on.

Maybe we can check directly on your website what’s going on, give us some guide how we can test it on your website. (need admin user/pass in private reply)

Regards

Igor
    Participant

I sent it by email, but you can just ignore it, as this info was enough to pinpoint the problem.

It was incompatibility between 2 plugins:
    – Easy Facebook Likebox
    And
    – woocommerce-role-based-price

Disabling any of those makes it work fine again, and I will probably have no problems replacing (we can even remove) the Facebook plugin.

You can mark it as fixed, many thanks!

Thanks for the quick solution!

Best Regards,
    Igor

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Igor,

We mostly ignore emails send to our private profiles (emails), it is in your interest and interest of all our clients to post all issues related to Agama pro theme on those forums which can be helpful to everyone.

I’m glad you have resolved the issue 🙂

Next time for all support related things you can create new thread on our forums and we will provide you quick support.

Best Regards

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Jerry.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Jerry.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Incompatibility with Woocommerce price by role plugin’ is closed to new replies.