Issues after update to 1.38 pro version
July 7, 2017 at 7:05 am #5460
After updating to 1.38 I ran into this issues:
1. Breadcrumbs disappeared from the site.
2. The Slider Button of the Agama Slider is not clickable. Does not redirect anywhere..
3. Some times some images do not load in the new Agama Slider. It works fine in the customization screen, but not in the live version.
4. I had my software engineer solving the issue of emails not going through when sent from the Contact Us form. Now, after the update, the Contact us from is not sending emails as before, and our customized code to circumvent this flaw is gone.
I would really appreciate your guidance solving this issues. We have been delaying the development of the new website waiting for the 1.38 update.
Our domain https://acmerobotics.com.au
Ps. Thank you for fixing the reCaptcha for mobile and the Countact us form title resizing.
July 7, 2017 at 1:54 pm #5465
- This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Allan Cowling.
I’m investigating all stated things from your post and if i find any bugs you can expect quick update released today.
Thanks on your patience.
RegardsJuly 10, 2017 at 1:06 am #5495
I am back to the office, do you have any news about issues 1, 2 and 3 of my list? I uninstalled the theme and reinstalled it again. Everything continues the same.
AllanJuly 10, 2017 at 1:10 am #5496
I have just released v184.108.40.206 update so check your admin panel updates page and proceed with theme update.
We have covered some major issues since this was quick update, however i’m still working on resolving slider button not clickable bug since this is more complex issue and the bug fix should be released in next version (220.127.116.11) which will be released for day or two max.
RegardsJuly 10, 2017 at 4:58 pm #5519Charles G HarrisonParticipant
I’m having a similar issue. The Contact form is not sending emails after 1.38.1July 10, 2017 at 5:03 pm #5520
I can check this but i do not see any point since we didn’t touched a code related to mail sending so this is un-possible to be a issue on our end but it’s worth to check it twice.
I have tested it already on our demo page (demo.theme-vision.com/contact) and email sending is working perfectly with theme version 18.104.22.168.
The email sending issues could be easily hosting related issue, so check thread below:
RegardsJuly 10, 2017 at 8:38 pm #5526Charles G HarrisonParticipant
Fixed. I didn’t see the VisionCore update. I updated and now it’s working.
Actually, something else fixed it. I got a test email from the contact page 30 mins before I updated to the new VisionCore. No idea what changed but at least the problem is fixed.
July 11, 2017 at 1:34 am #5529
- This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Charles G Harrison.
Issues #1 and #3 solved by installing 22.214.171.124 update. Email issue #4 solved again by using WordPress SMTP instead of the code in the contact form.
Waiting for update 126.96.36.199 to solve issue #2 The Slider Button of the Agama Slider is not clickable.
AllanJuly 25, 2017 at 5:12 pm #5772ZexModerator
The Agama Pro update 188.8.131.52 is released,the Particles & button bug is solved.
You can now update your theme.
Best Regards.July 27, 2017 at 1:31 am #5780
Thanks Zex, already updated. Everything looks fine till now.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.