Shop Categories

X

Need to push posts to a specfic page & set a static home page

Home Forums Agama Pro Need to push posts to a specfic page & set a static home page

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Trish
    Participant

I used the css code provided to another user to take the posts of the front page and it worked, they disappeared. Problem is I don’t know how to get them to show up on my “UPDATES” page.

I tried using WP’s settings>reading to make it work but when I set the static page to the “home” page, it disables the slider and the featured boxes.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

~Trish:-)

Jerry
    Keymaster

Try removing the CSS code you have applied before and after that set static front page.

Regards

Trish
    Participant

Ya, I tried that. I set the posts to go to a page called “updates” and set the static front page to “subscribe”.

Result: The slider disappeared off the home page and shows up on the updates page, translucent over top of the header and menu. The home page now has my subscribe form at the bottom.

Any suggestions?

Jerry
    Keymaster

If you are using Agama slider you need to go:
    Appearance -> Customize -> Slider -> General -> Enable on Pages

And select your “Subscribe” page so you will enable slider for static front page.

Regards

Trish
    Participant

That worked Jerry, the front page is perfect, slider, then boxes then subscribe form.

Problem is, while the posts are now on the updates page, that page also has the slider, only layered over top the header area.

http://2017new.changingpaces.com/updates/?v=e4b09f3f8402

Any idea how to get rid of the slider on the updates page?

Jerry
    Keymaster

Go to:

Appearance -> Customize -> Slider -> General -> Enable on Homepage

And set it to “Off”.

Let me know if this is working for you.

Regards

Trish
    Participant

That worked! Thanks Jerry.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.