Shop Categories

X

No sidebar on home- and archive pages

Home Forums Agama Pro No sidebar on home- and archive pages

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Artan
    Participant

Hi,

a friend and I have a small Blog. Before a updated to Agama Pro I had options in WordPress to show certain widgets on certain pages via a small button “visibility” to the left of the save button in the styling menü -> widgets area. Now the “visibility-button” is gone and also the sidebar for my Homepage. Where can I activate the Sidebar for my Hompage and also for the archive sites of the Blog. Before the PRO version this was an easy thing and solved with a few clicks. Sadly the upgrade cut out some sidebar-options, why? Can you help me with this problem?

Thank u guys

Have a nice day

Artan

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Artan,

The PRO and Free version of theme have same code for sidebar so i doubt that you lose some features because of PRO version.

Can you provide me some screens of what exactly is missing ?

Also you can send me website url & admin user/pass in private reply so i can check what’s going on.

Regards

Artan
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jerry
    Keymaster

You can enable | disable sidebar area individually for any page you want.

Just go to desired page and scroll at bottom where you will see “Agama Options” metabox and go to “Page Options” tab.

Check next screen: http://prntscr.com/eyalid

Regards

Artan
    Participant

Ok, I think I have to describe it a little bit more precisely.
    As I wrote, I know that I can select the single pages and activate or deactivate the sidebar. The problem is, that in my list (pages -> all pages) I cant select the homepage or archive pages because they arent in the list!!! So when there is no page to select (home-/archive-pages), I logically cant select the option for showing or hiding a sidebar. On the single posts this is possible. Do you have an idea where I could show the sidebar for my home- and archive pages???

As I wrote this, I tried something. When I activate the sidebar on a single post, the sidebar also shows up on the homepage, but under the posts and not on the right side.

Thanks for your help

Artan

Jerry
    Keymaster

Well if you want be able to edit your homepage you need to create static front page first.

Please follow next guide how you can do it: https://codex.wordpress.org/Creating_a_Static_Front_Page

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.