Shop Categories

X

Page footer bar above bottom of browser viewport for short pages

Home Forums Agama Pro Page footer bar above bottom of browser viewport for short pages

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

On my site’s home page and several other pages within the site, there isn’t much content, and because of that, the page footer (the black bar with the copyright, etc) is showing above the bottom of the browser viewport.

I’ve opened the pages in FF, Chrome and MS Edge and the same thing happens in all of the browsers.

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Mark,

That’s normal behaviour of Agama & Agama Pro theme, nothing too much strange.

Regards

Mark
    Participant

Is there a way “force” the short pages to fill the browser viewport? Here’s an example of what I’m seeing: http://www.eventidewebdesign.com/

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Mark.
    Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Mark,

Yes there is way to force height to fill browser viewport.

Please send me on private reply your FTP host, user & pass & im ready to make proper changes for you on child theme.

Best Regards

Mark
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jerry
    Keymaster

It’s seems that your WordPress or hosting is using some sort of chaching since when i add new files or changes to Agama Pro child theme the changes are not applied, can you please resolve this issue first ?

Regards

Mark
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark
    Participant

Okay, further research about CloudFlare caching and the Dev Mode that I mentioned shows that the Dev Mode automatically turns off after 3 hours.

I apologize for this inconvenience. Like I said, I’m just learning about CloudFlare caching. I’m looking in to how to get around this Dev Mode on/off thing but still have caching on the site.

So, we have two choices:

1) We can coordinate when you’re ready to make the changes: email me when you’re ready, I’ll turn Dev Mode on, do your work (within 3 hrs), email me when you’re done, I turn Dev Mode off

or

2) Give me instructions on what you were planning to do on the site. I’ll make the changes and get back to you with the results.

Jerry
    Keymaster

Ok im sending you email right now.

Regards

Samson
    Participant

Helo,

This theme is awesome,simple and easy to customise.. I have only one thing left,the header colour.. Is there anyway i can customise its background colour?

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Samson,

Please create new thread about your issue.

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.