I just purchased AGAMA PRO.
Followed the Theme Installation via WordPress instructions.
Choose .zip file & Install Now about half a minute or so passes and I get this error message The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.
What do I do next?
I followed the instructions as best as I can
Here’s the top end of the wp-config.php file with the added line of code.
I logged out of the account, reset the browser window, logged back in, and tried uploading again, but I keep getting the same error. The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.
Where do I go from here?
* The base configuration for WordPress
* The wp-config.php creation script uses this file during the
* installation. You don’t have to use the web site, you can
* copy this file to “wp-config.php” and fill in the values.
* This file contains the following configurations:
* * MySQL settings
* * Secret keys
* * Database table prefix
* * ABSPATH
* @link https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php
* @package WordPress
*/ define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’);
// ** MySQL settings – You can get this info from your web host ** //
/** The name of the database for WordPress */