Shop Categories

X

Problem with fonts change

Home Forums Agama Pro Problem with fonts change

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lukasz
    Participant

Jerry,

I ran two pages on your theme Agama Pro and it is second time that without doing a single thing on my website (lukaszgonciarski.com) I have got my fonts changed to standard ones which makes it look much worse (they are set in customize section properly but are not displayed correctly). I am not visiting my website every day and it is much stressful when it appears after some time that there are changes going on and I am not aware of it. Would appreciate your help

Best regards

Lukasz

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Lukasz,

Well i believe that you have too much stress but what do you say how much i have stress with 700+ clients everyday ? 🙂

I have checked your website and i see you are using outdated Agama Pro version v1.3.4 and newest version is 1.3.6 so you are not checking for updates regularly.

Those changes can appear only if you do not update your theme regularly and most time it’s your own fault.

Please send me your website admin user/pass (private reply) so i can update theme for you.

Regards

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by Jerry.
    Lukasz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Lukasz,

I have installed you Agama Pro latest version & registered it.

The fonts issue is resolved with newest version.

The gap issue is still there so i suggest you to send me a FTP access to both of your websites so i can resolve that for you right away.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.