Shop Categories

X

Same Home to demo.theme-vision.com

Home Forums Agama Pro Same Home to demo.theme-vision.com

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    omanifr
    Participant

I would love to get with my modifications then, the same structure you have in http://demo.theme-vision.com/

Is there a way to upload it straight to my ftp ?

Regards,

Thomas

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello there,

We are working on implementing a function for theme demo importing but until we will finish it you can manually download XML demo file and import it on your website.

XML file download URL:
    https://mega.nz/#!ttt2GL4Z!8IrayoDYI1aXlevA1Nt2LfucvnRZmgBxHbp62gTrras

Best Regards

omanifr
    Participant

Hi Jerry,

Thank you, in which part should I import it : into the wp-content > theme ?

Best,

Thomas

omanifr
    Participant

I did try to import your xml file with tool > import and now if I go to pages, I have pages named as “1 column”, “2 columns”… “agama slider”… so it might not be the good procedure 😉

Jerry
    Keymaster

Well everything will be same like on demo page… so you will need to remove unwanted content.

Regards

omanifr
    Participant

But I have differents pages named as I said… what am I supposed to do with the xml file ? There is no way to import your file in one page ? I am sorry if I misunderstand the process but I get confused after several tries.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by omanifr.
    Jerry
    Keymaster

The XML file needs to be imported from Tools -> Import but obviously this is not something you want but there is no other way than this.

You can just manually try to replicate a desired page from demo website by using Visual Composer and Vision Shortcodes features.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.