1. Install and activate both plugins.
2. Go to the Dashboard->Ivory Search->Search forms… and copy the “Default Search Form” shortcode, or create your custom search form if you want… https://prnt.sc/mi93x1
3. Go to the Dashboard->Appearance->Menus and create the new menu. https://prnt.sc/mi959q
4. Paste the search form shortcode in the “Shortcode” menu form and add it to your new menu. https://prnt.sc/mi973z
5. Set your search menu as “top_menu”. https://prnt.sc/mi9abt
6. Enable the “Top navigation” from the Customizing->Header->General(Header “V1” or “V3”) menu. https://prnt.sc/mi985v
If you followed the above steps, now you should have a search field on the top-left corner. https://prnt.sc/mi9ct1
I do not know which exact translator plugin you are using, but probably with the help of “Shortcode in the Menus” plugin, you can also insert the language selector.
Please check the video guide I made for you: Top-menu custom Search Form P.S If you want your search box to be on the right, behind the top social icons, insert the following code into Customizing-> General-> Additional CSS:
This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Zex.