Shop Categories

X

SLIDER / PORTFOLIO

Home Forums Agama Pro SLIDER / PORTFOLIO

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    magnova
    Participant

Hello,
    Finally the website doesn’t appear all in white. But now I’m having a diferent issue with the “Layer Slider” and Portafolio.
    When I configure the Slider im not able to activate it into the “home” page, neither the portfolio. When I do it it just don’t appear in the main page.
    But I’d try to activate it in other pages and it works!

Another question.
    When I purchased the theme in the description said we get the Full slider revolution and the Visual Composer, but I didn’t get the activation code for none of them.

Please Help!
    Thank you in advance!

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello magnova,

1. Did you are using static homepage or not ?

2. All plugins which comes with Agama Pro theme comes as bundled in theme, so basically we don’t have any right from plugins owners to share activation code since we have only 1 code for each plugin and we cannot share 1 code with 500+ clients.

But even without activation code the plugins are working normally as they should the only change you would get with activation code is that you would update plugins directly from admin dashboard but we always attach newest bundled plugins version in our sticky thread so please check it and download newest versions of bundled plugins and update them manually.

Best Regards

magnova
    Participant

Im NOT using static homepage

Douglas
    Participant

None of the images are even showing up in portfolio!!!

Jerry
    Keymaster

Please send me your website admin user/pass in private reply so i can check this issue more detailed.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.