In the most recent update of Agama Pro, it now pulls in the title of the static page I’m using as a homepage. This creates redundancy and extra spacing, but I see no one way to turn this off in the customize area.
Is there a feature I am missing or some specific CSS I can use to hide the title of the static page?
You can disable it in the following way:
1) Go to: Dashboard-> Pages,
2) then find your Front page in the list of pages,
3) edit the page,
4) scroll down to the bottom of the page,
5) in the Agama Options meta-box open the “Breadcrumb” tab
6) and turn off the breadcrumb.