Shop Categories

X

Trouble With Agama Theme

Home Forums Agama Pro Trouble With Agama Theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sydney
    Participant

Great Day,

Today, I purchased your Agama WordPress theme, however, I am having a bit of trouble with it. I’ve been trying to install the “Revolution Slider” plug-in, however, I am continuously getting an error message stating that the installation has failed. Also, i am not able to use the “Visual Editor” function as the system, is repeatedly telling me that I do not have access. My finally drawback is that I noticed that on the live demo for the theme there is a “Tracker Clock” for the “clients serviced, cups of coffee, and line codes”, but I am not finding this same function on my site when I’ve uploaded the theme.

Is there anyway you can help troubleshoot these problem? Also,can you inform me of the actual name for the tracker clock?

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Sydney,

Please send me your website admin user & pass in private reply so i can check and resolve your issues.

Best Regards

Sydney
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sydney
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Sydney,

You have all those issues only because you are a newbie to the WordPress so it’s not our fault if you cannot configure something per your own needs.

Anyway we are ready to configure what you want if you provide us your website url since i can see admin user/pass but without website url i can not do anything.

And about delay issue, as you know there are holidays in almost every country so we are not sitting front of PC all days so i’m responding only when i’m available.

Best Regards

Sydney
    Participant

Great Day Jerry,

The URL to my site is sydneybmedia.apps-1and1.com

In reference to me being a ‘newbie” to WordPress.org that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that your site is not properly configuring with WordPress. As I stated, if certain functions and additional programs are included in the Pro package once it’s purchased then all functions and additional programs should work and not when the system feels like it wants to work.

Now although I do understand the holiday season and taking time off from your business, I found it disrespectful that as your customer instead of merely acknowledging my reply in reference to your question, you instead answered the concerns of another customer days later. Again, as stated previously the goal was not to bug or be a bother, but because I’ve paid for your service I do expect that as a merchant you will make good on your end so all of the snappy comments may seize from here.

Thank you for your time!

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Sydney,

Really sorry for issues you have & also sorry if i’m too much arrogant but i’m really interest how do you know that my “site” (theme) is not properly configuring with WordPress ??

The WordPress team itself approved all my themes and all themes i code are perfectly coded per WordPress standards (not mine standards) so i think we should skip this type of conversation 🙂

Anyway i’m going to check right away what’s going on 😉

Best Regards

Jerry
    Keymaster

Ok i have checked the issues you have described directly on your website.

1) Revolution slider error message: Destination folder already exists. /censored/censored/censored/htdocs/censored/wp-content/plugins/revslider/ which means that plugin installation has failed but directory is created and that’s why you cannot install it since you must delete existing revslider directory first. Or you must install plugin manually through FTP by uploading plugin file manually and activate it from admin panel.

2) I do not see any issue here, Visual Composer plugin is working normally and i can see you already successfully added counter boxes to the frontend page.

3) Same as above.

Im ready to install Revolution Slider for you if you provide me a FTP details since the existing folder must be removed first before we try to install plugin again.

Let me know if you have any other issues so we can solve it 😉

Regards

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Jerry.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Jerry.
    Sydney
    Participant

In regards to the FTP, as I was not aware that I’d deleted the file, can you inform me of where I may be able to access the FTP from exactly? Also, yes after hours of trail and error I was able to successfully operate the Visual Composer.

Jerry
    Keymaster

I suppose you are using free hosting service, you need to login to your hosting dashboard and create new FTP user & pass.

I can guarantee that all bundled plugins which is upcoming with Agama Pro theme doesn’t throw any errors, you had all those troubles only because you are using free hosting provider or too much limited hosting package.

If you will success with FTP user creating please send me ftp host, user & pass so i can resolve the Revolution Slider issue.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.