Shop Categories

X

Upgraded to Agama-Pro from the Free version and site needs major surgery

Home Forums Agama Pro Upgraded to Agama-Pro from the Free version and site needs major surgery

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    webpaws
    Participant

I am in the process of eliminating the other plugins to find the culprit.

You still haven’t answered my question:
    Please let me know what you did specifically to migrate Agama Pro on my website? see reply #5686

your answer:
    What we did that Agama Pro looks like Agama Blue ?
    Nothing special, we switched from Agama Blue theme to Agama Pro and configured it to match visually like Agama Blue theme, we did not modified any core files or something because that’s not a good approach to change theme visual appearance.

This does not tell me specifically what you did, only that you configured it to match visually. What files did you change, add, modify and how? If I ever need to duplicate your modifications for my client in the future, I will not be able to without specifics on what you did to the Agama Pro theme.

Jerry
    Keymaster

@webpaws,

There is nothing specifically you need to know since we didn’t edited any theme core files, everything is done by using theme Customizer (with proper settings changes) and the homepage is done by created static front page and applied a Visual Composer shortcodes on it.

Soon we will implement a theme options backup feature so you will be able to save your settings and replicate it on another website.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.