Various issues with my Agamo Pro Theme
December 8, 2020 at 3:45 pm #28623
The support i always received here from Zex was outstanding, so i hope that you guys can assist me again. I am experiencing a number of issues currently on my site, and my research shows that they are all related to my Agama Pro Theme that i bought last year. I list them one by one, below:
1) Some setting in the Theme changed, which changed all the fonts on my menu and on all my pages – please assist in getting it back?
2) It appears that some Theme setting has caused all my links to appear broken (i use a plugin that tells me when my links seem broken) – this could be related to the fonts-thing, as it happened at around the same time (about a week ago).
3) The above two issues could also be related to the TWO critical error messages that i get on my Site Health page since about a week ago, with similar error codes, namely:
– The REST API request failed due to an error. Error:  cURL error 35: Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to [mysite].com:443
– The loopback request to your site failed, this means features relying on them are not currently working as expected. Error encountered: (0) cURL error 35: Unknown SSL protocol error in connection to [mysite].com:443
4) Google tells me that I have to fix “data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated” , which is a setting in the Theme, apparently the breadcrumb template file needs to change somewhere to the “schema.org/BreadcrumbList”, but i cant do it myself, as i dont know in which Theme-file this change needs to happen
5) Although the inside pages of my site loads OK, the front-landing page does not want to load at all – or it just keeps loading and loading without resolving – i have been in contact with my domain host, and they tell me that it is a theme-related issue
Any assistance will be highly appreciated!
December 8, 2020 at 4:21 pm #28625yunizSpectator
- This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Carin Bosman. Reason: forgot to add an issue
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Just to confirm, you are talking about the same site https://cbosss.com/?
1> Can you please send some snapshots of the settings which you have found as a change.
Other issues we will check and get back to you.
RegardsDecember 8, 2020 at 4:29 pm #28626
Yes, that is my website, although id preferred it if you had marked your respoinse as private.
For the rest, i dont know what settings have changed, all i know, is that the fonts are no longer what it is supposed to be, and my links are broken.
thanksDecember 21, 2020 at 10:16 pm #28682
It has been two weeks, and my issue is still not resolved, in spite of me emailing you guys several times with my page details. Are you just not interested in helping me?
I have managed to fix some issues on my own, but the following issues still need your attention:
1) Some setting in the Theme changed, which changed all the fonts on my menu and on all my pages – using Inspector, it infoms me that the fonts.css file can no longer be found – please move it back to where it was, or otherwise fix it, so that my pages can display the correct webfonts?
2) Google tells me that I have to fix “data-vocabulary.org schema deprecated” , which is a setting in the Theme, apparently the breadcrumb template file needs to change somewhere to the “schema.org/BreadcrumbList”, but i cant do it myself, as i dont know in which Theme-file this change needs to happen
Please assist urgently, thanksDecember 28, 2020 at 10:52 am #28697
Still no assistance or support…?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.