Shop Categories

X

Visual Composer – changes are always rejected

Home Forums Agama Pro Visual Composer – changes are always rejected

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Carlo Schölkopf
    Participant

I have several erros with visual composer:
    First one:
    If I go on: “activate your copy” of visual composer, then I got the error message that I am not entitled to go there. ?

Second:
    If I am editing a page of my website, then the changes are always rejected.

I would be very happy if you could help me.

Thank you in advance,

Carlo

Jerry
    Keymaster

Hello Carlo,

1) There is no any needs for activating Visual Composer since it comes with Agama Pro as bundled plugin and all automatic updates for it are handled via ThemeVision library.

2) What pages you are editing ?

Regards

Carlo Schölkopf
    Participant

Hi Jerry,

1) So I can dismiss this message: “Hola! Would you like to receive automatic updates and unlock premium Support? Please activate your copy of Visual Composer.” ?

2) I would like to edit my post-side. I created a post scrip but all the changes are rejected as soon as I press “save changes”.

Zex

Helo there!

about second error…

When you finish editing a page you must save the changes by click on “Update” button on top right corner.

http://prntscr.com/f8ewpw

You can find more about using Visual Composer in our Knowledge base.

http://docs.theme-vision.com/article/visual-composer-for-beginners/.

Regards

Jerry
    Keymaster

1) Yes you can dismiss that message, the automatic updates will be working perfectly for Visual Composer without activation.

2) Your changes are rejected when you are editing pages with or without Visual Composer ?

Regards

Carlo Schölkopf
    Participant

I know that but as soon as I press save or update, all the changes are rejected and the page is empty again.

BR
    Carlo

Jerry
    Keymaster

You did not answered on my question above, the Agama Pro itself will not break saving posts or pages or any other content so this is definitely a plugin area related.

Carlo Schölkopf
    Participant

To your answer above : Yes it’s only when working with Visual composer

BUT the plug in comes with agama pro. So can I delete the plugin and install it again? will it work or do I have to buy it then seperatly?

Zex

To use Visual Composer on Posts,

Under WP Dashboard -> Visual Composer -> Role Manager ensure that your user role has all Post Types available.

Choose Custom in Post Types for user role and mark all post types where you want to use Visual Composer.

Regards

Zex

If you want to use the Visual Composer to create a custom blog, and add content above the blog posts,

set your homepage as a static page and as Post page select none.

http://prntscr.com/f8h3gv

Create a new Blog page and use the Default Page Template, then you can use the Visual Composer to create a

custom blog inserting any of the available modules to display your blog posts.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.