Our Scholarship Program
Theme Vision helps millions of users to make decisions by narrowing down their choices to the top reviewed products. We research products and test them to help you identify the top product in the market.
At Theme-Vision, we believe in the youth and want to give them a chance to grow and flourish in their careers. That is why we provide scholarships to two students each year; one in June and another in October. This opportunity is open to any student pursuing a business-related course, and the winner gets awarded $1000 in tuition money.
To receive this sponsorship, all you need to do is write an essay. You will not require your personal data to get the award. Your content’s quality is what will speak for you no matter your age, background, or location. We encourage you to take up this chance, give it your best, and you might just walk away with this great award.
Who is Eligible?
This opportunity is open to students in the following categories:
*Enrolled or about to enroll in a recognized US college or university
*Be a full-time student
*Any GPA is acceptable
*Domestic and international students
*Online classes students
We need you to come up with an essay on the following topic
What are the dangers of buying the cheapest commodity without comparing it with its more expensive counterparts?
We have a team from Theme Vision who will mark the essays on these matters:
How to Apply
*Post your content online either on your website, school’s website, or blog platform.
*Include a link from a reliable source.
*Include our company’s link theme-vision.com.
*Send us the essay with your full name, address, university/college name, enrollment proof, and phone number.
Each application season has three sections: submission, selection, and disbursement. The deadlines are similar every year.
Fall Semester Deadline
*Essay Submission by June 1st
*Winner Selected by June 15
*Award Disbursement by July 1st
Winter Semester Deadline
*Essay submission by November 1st
*Winner selection by November 15th
*Award disbursement by December 1st
Spring Semester Deadline
*Essay submission by April 1st
*Winner selection by April 15th
*Award disbursement by May 1st
Terms and Conditions
• The essay must be original
• We only send the money to the school’s financial aid office
• We will contact the winner by phone and email, and you should reply within 15 working days
• Failure to meet the conditions within the stipulated time disqualifies your application
• If the winner gets disqualified, we will award the runner up
• Employees and immediate family are not allowed to participate
• All information about our applicants is strictly confidential, and we shall not share it with any third parties.
• We only use participants’ information to verify eligibility and contact them when they win.
• We do not use participants’ information to sell or promote any products to them.
At theme-vision.com, we are 100% committed to changing the lives of deserving and needy students enrolled in our American Universities. Do you qualify? Apply today!